❓FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1.I'm a basketball coach, can't I just figure this out myself?
Of course you can! I certainly don’t think that I’m the ONLY one who has ALL the answers to how to run a 3 on 3 basketball league.
I think it’s more of a questions of, do you WANT to figure it out yourself?
I don’t doubt that you can.
What this course will do is speed things up and stop you from wasting your time and your money. It will help you avoid mistakes. It is the most efficient way to get to your goal of running your own profitable 3 on 3 basketball league.
2.What if I need support or I have a question?
That’s what I am here for.
You’ll have access to our exclusive Run Your Own 3 on 3 Basketball League Facebook group – just for you & other course takers. You’ll be able to ask & answer questions and share your successes here. I will be there too to make sure no question goes unanswered!
3.How long will it take me to get through the program?
You will have immediate access to the entire course the minute you join. It will be available to you online 24/7.
You can binge watch all the modules in about 12 hours.
You can take it slower, too. It’s all up to you.
Some of the work you need to do could take you some time. How fast you can complete those tasks will determine when you can have your league up and running.
Once you are ready to start accepting registrations for your league, however, you will want 3 months of registration before your league begins. This will really help maximize registrations.
4.I'm interested in running my own 3 on 3 basketball league but don't plan to start it for 6 months or more. Should I purchase it now and just wait until I'm ready to start?
I recommend you go ahead and purchase it now and here’s why:
- You have lifetime access to all the materials.
- You will want at least 3 months to promote your league once you have everything set up. And promoting even longer than 3 months is even better!
- You won’t have to feel rushed through any of the tasks. You can move at a nice comfortable pace through the course.
- The price of the course could increase if you wait.
5.Can I run a 3 on 3 league in a small town?
Yes. You absolutely can.
We ran a league in a town with a population 1000. The last league we ran in this small town had over 90 teams.
Unless you live where there are no children within 60 miles of you, you don’t need to be worried about the size of your town.
6.All this sounds good and I'm tempted... but can I afford the investment?
I can’t answer that for you. I don’t know what’s in your bank account and your future financial aspirations.
However, how many businesses can you start up for less than a couple thousand dollars? Businesses that you would enjoy where you can expect a return of 4 or 5 times your investment in 6 months or less?
Can you envision how that investment could result in a significant business for you down the road?
I can practically guarantee you that if you decide to run a 3 on 3 basketball league without the help of this course, you will very likely make costly mistakes or get to your desired result months or years later than you would with the help of this course.
7.How much start up capital will I need to get my 3 on 3 league launched?
That’s a really smart question to ask. And the answer will vary a little bit from person to person.
Some of the initial expenses you COULD have, are:
1) A website could cost you about $23/month with a product like Squarespace. If you need help creating the site, I've got help for you on that.
2) Liability insurance (this could cost around $5 per player but you could work with a co-promoter and avoid this cost. I will teach you how to do this in the course.)
3) Registering your business (this might cost around $135 depending where you live.)
4) Getting a logo & social media banners created for your new business (maybe $60-100 if you hire my go-to freelancer from Upwork. Or, do it yourself for free on Canva.com)
5) Advertising (there are many FREE or inexpensive ways to advertise.)
You will have other expenses, such as supplies for your league ($200-$300), t-shirts for your staff and participants, online registration fees and paying for your facility and your staff. However, THESE expenses would not be incurred until you had registrations and money in your system. You wouldn’t need to spend money on these things until you knew a profit was coming your way.
Check our your estimated league profit here.
8.What do I do next?
You ENROLL and get started with your amazing new business opportunity.
Your community is going to love you for this!