❓FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. I'm a basketball coach, can't I just figure this out myself?
Of course you can! I certainly don’t think that I’m the ONLY one who has ALL the answers to how to run a 3 on 3 basketball tournament. I’ve just done a lot of them…with huge success. And I’m here to help.
I think it’s more of a question of, do you WANT to figure it out yourself?
I don’t doubt that you can.
What this course will do is speed things up and stop you from wasting your time and your money. It will help you avoid mistakes. It is the most efficient way to get to your goal of running your own profitable 3 on 3 basketball tournament.
2. What if I need support or I have a question?
That’s what I am here for.
You’ll have access to our exclusive Run Your Own 3 on 3 Basketball League Facebook group – just for you & other course members. You’ll be able to ask & answer questions and share your successes here. I will be there too to make sure no question goes unanswered!
3. How long will it take me to get through the program?
You will have immediate access to the entire course the minute you join. It will be available to you online 24/7.
You can binge watch all the modules in about 5 hours.
You can take it slower, too. It’s all up to you.
Some of the work you need to do could take you some time. How fast you can complete those tasks will determine when you can have your tournament up and running.
4. I'm interested in running my own 3 on 3 basketball tournament but don't plan to start it for 6 months or more. Should I purchase it now and just wait until I'm ready to start?
I recommend you go ahead and purchase it now and here’s why:
- You have lifetime access to all the materials.
- You will want at least 3 months to promote your tournament and if you could be ready to promote even longer than 3 months that would be even better!
- You won’t have to feel rushed through any of the tasks. You can move at a nice comfortable pace through the course.
- The price of the course could increase if you wait.
5. Can I run a 3 on 3 tournament in a small town?
Yes. You absolutely can.
What you are offering is unique. People will drive quite a ways to check it out.
Unless you live where there are no children within 60 miles of you, you don’t need to be worried about the size of your town.
6. All this sounds good and I'm tempted... but can I afford the investment?
I can’t answer that for you. I don’t know what’s in your bank account and your future financial aspirations.
However, how many businesses can you start up for less than $1000? Businesses that you would enjoy? Businesses that can work around your other commitments?
Can you envision how this investment could result in a significant business for you down the road?
7. How much start up capital will I need to get my 3 on 3 tournament launched?
That’s a really smart question to ask. And the answer will vary a little bit from person to person.
Some of the initial expenses you COULD have, are:
1) A website could cost you about $23/month with a product like Squarespace. If you need help creating the site, I've got help for you on that.
2) Liability insurance (this could cost around $5 per player but you could work with a co-promoter and avoid this cost. I will teach you how to do this in the course.)
3) Registering your business (this could cost around $135)
4) Getting a logo & social media banners created for your new business (maybe $60 if you hire my go-to freelancer from Upwork. Or, do it yourself for free on Canva.com)
5) Advertising (there are many FREE ways to advertise, but Facebook Ads are a pretty cost-effective means of advertising your new league)
You will have other expenses, such as supplies for your tournament ($200-$300), t-shirts for your staff and participants, online registration fees and paying for your facility and your staff. However, THESE expenses would not be incurred until you had registrations and money in your account. You wouldn’t need to spend money on these things until you knew a profit was coming your way.
8. How much will I make by running a one-day 3 on 3 tournament?
Well, I can’t give you a solid answer on that one, my friend.
There are so many variables that go into this question and even our results vary widely from tournament to tournament. But, what I can do is share with you our average net profit and range of net profit from one-day 3 on 3 tournaments over the past couple of decades. Fair enough?
Our average net profit from a one-day 3 on 3 tournament: $4800
Our range of net profit from one-day 3 on 3 tournaments: $2490 – $9195 (yeah, that’s a big range, huh?)
Obviously, I can’t guarantee you will have similar results, but I can guarantee you are going to learn exactly what we do to get these results.
9. What do I do next?
You ENROLL and get started with your amazing new business opportunity.
Your community is going to love you for this!